Coffee pods have now become a new normal for most of the coffee lovers as along with giving the perfect cup of coffee, the coffee pods are very much easy to use and carry. You might have been using your coffee pods in the traditional way but in this blog post, we will be looking at three different ways you can use your Nespresso® coffee pods in order to make the perfect cup of coffee.
Using a coffee machine
One of the most common ways to use Nespresso® coffee pods is with a coffee machine. So, let’s quickly jump on to the simple step by step process of making coffee with your coffee pod through a coffee machine.
- First of all, you need to fill the machine’s water basin by taking water in a measuring cup. You should always fill the water basin with cool and clean water.
- Remove the packaging. In order to maintain quality, each coffee pod is packed separately. Make sure you remove the packaging carefully, without damaging the pod.
- After that, you will have to pop out the pod holder of your machine. To open the pod, press the button, but the placement of the button might depend on the type of coffee machine you are using. Put the pod into the pod holder.
- You can then choose the strength of your coffee according to your choice. Most of the coffee machine memorizes your setting and you don’t need to go through the long process again.
- Then finally, press the ‘Brew’ button or the ‘Start ‘button.
Without a coffee machine
You will be surprised to know that you can use your espresso coffee pods without even a machine. So, let’s jump to the process.
- Depending on the type of coffee pod you are using, you can just simply place it in your cup and pour hot water on to it.
- You should always pour boiling water into the mug containing the pod very slowly. You must stop pouring the hot water once it fills up 1/3rd of your mug.
- Then let the pod soak the water for a moment. If the pod comes above the water then use a spoon to keep it under. This is important to keep make proper coffee.
- Finally, remove the pod after 5-6 minutes if you want a very strong cup of coffee.
Using a non-compatible machine
You can make coffee from a non-compatible machine as well. Here is the procedure
- First of all, you will need to buy a coffee pods holster. Read the review and packaging to know if it should work with your current machine or not.
- Then, you will need to place the coffee pod inside the holster, make sure you do not have to push it in as it should easily slide in.
- After that, place holster in the machine and slide it into where the K cup is loaded.
- Then set the machine and hit start.
So, if you are having a coffee pod and looking for various ways to use it then you can go through the above-mentioned ways of making the perfect cup of coffee.
Nespresso is a registered trademark of SOCIETÈ DES PRODUITS NESTLÈ S.A. Gimoka Coffee UK is an independent distributor not connected directly or indirectly to SOCIETÈ DES PRODUITS NESTLÈ S.A. The compatibility of Gimoka capsules is functional for use on Nespresso machines and does not replace the use of the original capsules produced by SOCIETÈ DES PRODUITS NESTLÈ S.A.